I have an obsession. An addiction really.
I used to have a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf filled with books, but it it didn’t work well for my lifestyle of world travel.
Today, my go-to way of consuming books these days is Audible (Click here for a 30-day free trial and 2 FREE audiobooks of your choice).
I have the Audible app on my phone and it also me to “read” books these days listening to them on the go. And I freaking love listening to audiobooks that are read by the author themselves. I’ve linked my favorite, most impactful books below for you to enjoy!
I hope you learn and love these books as much as I do!
Top 20 Non-Fiction Books:
- Radical Self-Acceptance by Tara Brach
- I Thought it Was Just Me by Brene Brown
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by It Kamal Ravikant
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Choose Yourself by James Altchur
- The 4-hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Women Who Run with Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback)
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor (Paperback | Kindle)
- Getting Everything you Can our of Everything you Got by Jay Abrahams (Paperback)
- Body of Work by Pamela Slim
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
- Make To Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi (Paperback)
- The Power of Doing Something Stupid by Richie Norton
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robins (Paperback)
- Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte
- Loving What is by Byron Katie
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
Top 3 Fiction Books
- A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelo (Audiobook | Paperback | Kindle)
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Paperback )
My Favorite Authors
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Brene Brown
- James Altucher
- Pamela Slim
- Tony Robbins
A shared book – is a loved book!